Saturday, February 21, 2009

H3 OP Assessment

Today is the judging day for oral presentation of my research project
hence it's supposedly the day my H3 research is finally completed.
I woke up at 5plus in the morning so that i could catch the first bus
because near to 1.5 hour is needed to reach NTU from my boarding school.
When i got onto the bus, the retarded driver deliberately bent my poster for some unknown reason and that crumpled the board of my poster.
I was seriously wondering what's wrong with him.
Can you imagine someone damaging your work just right before the assessment?
It's my A levels H3 research oral presentation assessment okay!!!!!
lucky enough, I laminated my poster :P
Anyway, one of my assessors wasn't able to be present today
and therefore, i will have to go down to NTU again on the 5th of March for my second assessment
The rest of my friends have already ended their H3 research officially =(
Besides, thanks for your encouragement so early in the morning, Dominic.
I was so touched. ^.-
Strangely, it really helped a lot.
It gave my strength to present confidently today.
Also, I realised today that the participation of H3 related projects in SSEF2009 are now reallowed.
So, Shi Huan, we will work hard together.
I think there is still much in my poster that has to be improved.
After the assessment, i went straight to my school to take a look at how's the choir orientation for j1s going.
I was totally exhausted today
to a point that my eyelid could automatically close by itself.
I am gonna sleep directly after my dinner until tomorrow (:

No comments: