Friday, September 18, 2009

Prelims

I really have no time to blog
yet i'm still blogging
in the middle of my prelims
Hmm...let's talk about how well have prelims gone
For every paper that i have taken so far,
none of them is satisfactory
I couldn't finish any of my papers
All of them have at least 20 to 50 marks left undone
and many of them are marks that can be easily secured
Why am i getting worse for every exam?
There is something wrong with me
and i don't know how to fix it
I should really work harder for my subsequent papers
in hope that they might pull my overall grade back to an A
Difficult but not impossible

Okay, what else?
I bought a secondhand phone from my friend
K850
Shall start thinking of what handphone to invest on next
And hopefully this 2ndhand phone can last till i have enough money to buy my next phone

1 comment:

Winnie said...

haha..
exam is lidat de lar..
lucks n take k friend..=)