Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I don't like you

Past weeks have been really hectic
Initially i thought i could rejuvenate after sleeping for the entire national day make up holiday
then there came all the work
There wasn't a day without bio homework
All i could remember is that i was doing bio homework till late night everyday
leaving me with less than 4 hours of rest per day
And my pimples are flourishing as if i applied fertilizers
Of course, homework wasn't the sole reason why i was sleeping late
My indulgence in playing guitar and mousehunt took up most of my time
I was so busy that i even forgot my sister's birthday on the 12 of August
I am so so so sorry
I will make it up in whatever way that i could in the future

Okay, here's something funny to share
[facebook conversation]
wensen: reply this to receive a surprise
yihang: "this"
wensen: "surprise"
=.=
i thought i was lame enough but this guy was lamer

Next, congratulations to Arsenal
for their dominating performance of 6-1 against EvertonIt's really a good start to EPL.
Besides, they have also won their first match in champions league.
2-0 Celtic.
I think Arsene Wenger is a daring, visionary and generous manager.He said he has a project to be completed and that's why he rejected moving over to real madrid.
I really hope he can see some results this season.

Lastly, i am addicted to EminemI used to dislike him and never really listened to his songs
because i think his songs are too noisy and vulgar
Strangely, i started to appreciate him lately after paying attention to his songs
One thing i must say is that he is really very talented
His rapping style is one of a kind
and i realised that he is actually the producer of many albums by other rappers
Slim Shady

No comments: