Monday, August 31, 2009

Patriotism

Okay, so what's going on here?
I'm competing with LooTing to see who is more patriotic!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALAYSIA!!!

Malaysia is 52 years old this year i guess.
I have not been really celebrating Hari Kebangsaan for years.Merdeka!
I love Malaysia!
but please don't ask me why
It is a lot easier for me to tell you why i hate herRemove the few reasons why i hate her would be all the reasons why i love her so much <3

And to show how much i love her, i am gonna stop using my computer for a week.
Beat that, LooTing!

I must really post this up because i think Wenger is utterly funny:So what?! i still like him! 有个性!
We were the better team but lost the game.
Sorry Wenger, welcome to life...

-------
Girl,
You really have no idea how much your words mean to me.
For you,
I will study hard.
-封电脑-

No comments: