Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Nothing special happened for my Christmas this year.
I spent the night with my family members,
enjoying the cheese cake that my mom made.I feel like i'm just rotting at home.
I want to do something special yet i have nobody to do with.
Even so, i think i have not much time left to slack as work is creeping near.
I have to start
1)exercising,
2)learn driving
3)get a job
4)prepare for school.
I didn't want to start school so early.
It's a little bit stressful because everything seems so rushed.
but i guess it's not really that bad since it hinders me from slacking further.
I received conditional offer by IMU and school is starting on 22Feb.
Apart from worrying that my actual results might not meet their requirements, i now have to start sending them the necessary documents and get immunized for whatever diseases that they stated.
Worst thing is that i don't think i'll be able to get my driving license very soon and my mom would not be able to fetch me since she has to fetch my brother and sisters...
How do i attend school then?
Should i apply to stay in the hostel?
but once my application is accepted, i would have to stay at the hostel for at least 1 semester..
Should i wait for the semester 1 timetable to be out first?
but by then it might be too late for me to secure a place at the hostel...
Sian, how i wish i could drive..

Anyway, i am still free now and i'm going to enjoy the holiday that i have left.
Anybody wants to hang out???

No comments: