Friday, December 11, 2009

Resuscitated

Hihi my sexy blog!
I'm finally back.
Do you miss me?
I miss you so much!
I believe we have a huge gap to catch up with one another,
but i'm really very lazy to fill in the blanks,
so i will just tell you whatever i recall as i blog.
No guarantee that i can remember everything that i have done while i'm not at home but i promise i'll try my best.

First of all, i'm back in Malaysia
and this time it's for long
because i have already graduated from my junior college
and next step is probably studying in Malaysia.
Okay, suddenly i feel that i miss Singapore a lot,
like i have never felt this way before.
Whatever.These were the things that i brought back to Malaysia on the last day that i was allowed to stay in HCIBS.
And you want to know how superman i was?
I brought all these back alone
and by bus.
So, you ought to be feeling remorseful now if you have contributed to all the weight that i have to carry :P
I feel surprised even thinking about it now.
How was it possible?
I don't know. i just did it.
I bet the custom officers as well as the cab and bus driver would remember me forever.
What a crazy fellow.
But too bad, they won't get to see me bringing so much stuff back to Malaysia ever again.
My friends in Singapore, don't worry, this does not mean that i will never ever go over to Singapore and visit all of you. I will.

Next, A level's is finally over.
Although my last paper was on the 3rd of December, frankly speaking, in my heart it was already over after my second last paper on the 23rd of November.
I seriously don't understand why they want to make us suffer by arranging such "wonderful" schedule.
Anyway, i thought A level's was quite manageable, in fact way easier than our school's prelims.
Eh, all i hope for now is that i will be able to get a decent grade for GP.
Post A level's was fun.
I went shopping everyday from day till night all around Singapore.
And you can see christmas trees everywhere.

inner view of the christmas tree.

What else did i do?
I went botanical garden for a walk one of the nights with two of my friends.
Then I attended the graduation prom also.
Lazy to talk about it.
The next day i sent ChengKiat to the airport before going karaoke with 单身贵族帮 and finally went to sim lim to buy a 1 terabyte external harddisk and then went island creamery to have a mud pie slice.
Of course, the next day i came back here to Malaysia.

Okay, actually i'm very tired now.
I think i should go to sleep.
The rest i will update tomorrow.
Oh yea, next post i will talk about how i got my new haircut.
i tatooed lines on one side.....

No comments: