Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

Happy Chinese 牛 year!

Malaysia one-week holiday
Singapore two-day holiday
I'm back here for school while my family, relatives and friends are still celebrating CNY.
Why the difference?
I prefer longer festival break over longer term break actually.

Okay, lets see what have i done over these few days.
OH ya, i brought my handphone cable back, so photos are available.
Photos taken during December holiday first:These are found in Singapore even one month before December!
One of the passengers of Candy's car.
My cousins.
I went to New Zealand. It's actually a shop nearby my house.
Trust me, those are mine and my sis's.
Teddy and Coco.
Teh, Cham(Cantonese)=mix, Kopi. 冰
Pavilion.

And now, i realised that i didn't take photo for the entire CNY.
This is the only one i found:
My Class: 08S7A.

Basically, for the entire CNY holiday.
I watched my mom and my sisters baked lots and lots of different kinds of cookies.
I watched Tuxedo in the midnight at TV2.
I watched Conan again.
I watched 家有喜事2009. 吴君如实在太敢丑化自己了.
The most memorable of this holliday are the three meals cooked by my grandma, my grandpa and my mom. They were wonderful.
The only regret is that i haven't got the chance to play firecrackers for this CNY. It never happen in the past...anyway, it's okay.

Ok, let me just introduce a few songs and end this post.
Can't wait to introduce somebody in my next post.
I will have a special announcement in my future post too.
囍帖街 - 谢安琪
单车 - 陈奕迅
黑色礼服 - 苏永康
That's all, bye!

No comments: