Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Wordy

If you are wondering why am i taking so long to update my blog,
having no time is definitely an excuse,
as i believe nothing can hinder a determined soul.
The truth is i find myself losing momentum in blogging,
I am back to square one.
Why is this happening?
Perhaps it's because I have stopped blogging for quite some time,
or more accurately i think is because my mind has started tuning to the rote learning mode,
as A levels are already near within sight,
and this leaves me with less time to enjoy and reflect on my daily life.

Actually, there isn't much interesting stuff that happened to me recently,
unless you find homework, homework and homework particularly thrilling to you in some uncomprehensible ways.
The most interesting of all was probably the birthday celebration we had on Saturday for a number of malaysian scholars who were December and January babies.
1 day = 24 hours is not enough for me!
I am person who believe that study hard and play hard must coexist.
I do live up to that.
I allocate time for myself to relax everday apart from the time fixed for studying but with this i find myself sacrificing much of my sleeping hours.
There is certainly a problem with our current education system but i shall not discuss on that or i will be writing an extremely long essay.
My advice to all of you is to follow your heart.
It might not be easy given our real life situation but try to strike a balance between them, your will have a more delightful life and trust me, you won't regret.

As for my studies, I am certainly underperforming based on my potential but it will be soon that i "revive".
For now, I just can't wait for Friday to come as it will be the day when i go back to my hometown for Chinese New Year celebration!
This period of time will also be the time when i can relax to the fullest, meet my friends and relatives, consume any food that tastes, smells or looks delicious...hahaha
Lastly, a song to recommend: 坏人 - 方炯镔. JiaJun introduced me the song and it is quite nice.
By the way, there was this hero, Captain Sullenberger, that you all can go find out more about him. I was totally impressed by his skills and calmness.

No comments: