Saturday, January 10, 2009

HeartBeat

Hey, 我回来了!

Argh...i really dunno how to start my post.
I feel so empty now,
It's like walking on the street alone in the midnight
I can't even feel my heart beating
I did have a lot to post about the past one month
so much so that i have no idea where to start
but unfortunately, I have no internet access
and strangely, i know i want to blog but i don't have the urge to write
Maybe because of my undone homework
Actually, i haven't touched much of my homework
I was busy completing my reserach paper for the past few days
and weird enough, i am not worried about my homework
Maybe because they are within my ability to complete by tommorow
or just because i know that no matter how much i rush, i just wouldn't get them completed in time.
School is starting after the end of tomorrow
and Chinese New Year is in 2 weeks time
I hope that this 2 weeks can be quick and easy
And i will have to plan my year soon..
it's going to be BUSY

Anyway, let me try to summarise my short holiday:
Wait! at this moment, i just realised that i forgot to bring my handphone cable back.
so sad, no photos for this post
I celebrated my brother's and sister's birthday.
I watched Twilight, High School Musical 3 and Ip Man.
I played soccer twice at U one futsal court.
I went redbox thrice.
I went to sunway pyramid, subang parade, summit, 1utama, the curve, ikano and pavilion.
I played dota, mahjong, card games and 动词tempo.
I watched grey's anatomy, conan's movies, 家好月圆 and 珠光宝气.
I went to candy's and andy's mansions.
I ate a lot, especially my mom's fantastic cookings.
I have a great time with Heng.
.....

Okay, i really dunno how to continue my post
I think this will be all
Happy New Year to everyone!
Let me introduce some of the songs that i listened to lately before i golatest album: 心·跳 - 王力宏

If you ask me whether the songs are nice, sorry to say that i still cannot tell you
I haven't had the right mood to listen closely to music yet
but i can tell you which are the songs that i enjoyed according to my feeling
the one that i like the most is 春雨里洗过的太阳
我完全没有任何理由理你, 另一个天堂 are also nice
Other songs that I listened to include:
爱不疚 - 林峰
一句话 - 卓文宣
阴天假期 - 卫兰
草戒指 - 神木与瞳
三岔口 - 满江浤
你好吗 - 李玖哲/周笔畅
别再哭了 - 罗亿诗

bye=)

No comments: