Monday, March 9, 2009

090309

Arghhh...
I'm veryvery stress now
Too many things that I have to concentrate on!
I have to
apply for leave from my CCA which my teacher i/c seemed very reluctant to approve,
then ask my mom to fax my holiday leave to school,
then find time out of my tight schedule to go buy my bus tickets,
still have to go set up poster for SSEF at Science Center,
prepare for SSEF judging on Wednesday,
most importantly, i have to prepare for my econs test on thursday,
after that, i have to find out the shortest route to my bus station,
then Saturday need to attend NTU open house but at the same time,
must take note of the time so that i wont miss my bus back to Malaysia,
have to study for bio, chem and math test during the hols too.

Wah!!!!!
by right, i should only be bothered by SSEF and econs test at this moment
but then, as you can see, they are many other trivial stuffs to settle
and things don't seem to be working out as desired
troubles are spawning here and there
it's really hard for me to concentrate like this!
save me
why is it so difficult for me just to go back and spend time with my family?
is that ONE practice really so crucial?
i am quite sure it's not!
furthermore, i seldom apply for leave
definitely not for trivial reasons that you approved for others
and i rarely have the opportunity to go back
i want to cry! T.T

anyway, impressive goal by Eduardor:

No comments: