Tuesday, March 24, 2009

At last

Whee...finally over!
Block tests are over!
I have had severe headaches for the entire day.
Need lots of rest at the moment.

Anyway, lets talk about my one week holiday.
As expected, without failure, once again,
i didn't study much when I'm in Malaysia.
I had this wonderful schedule for revision that i failed to adhere to. haha
Over the term break,
I went to my aunt's new home and my grandparents house
I watched 3 movies in total, of which one is in the cinema (Race to Witch Mountain).
I watched 2 hongkong drama (盛世人杰 & 学警狙击). The latter is super nice and not all episodes are out yet. I only watched 19 episodes. Can't wait to finish it.I went shopping four times.
I went karaoke.
I cut my hair.
I bought 4 books (fiction).
I bought presents for my angel and mortal.
I ate sushi king.

Somebody commented that a few of my previous posts were very emo.
very very sorry.
i will try not to let that happen anymore.
thanks for all the encouragements from my friends who tagged.
love you all

No comments: