Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad Day

I'm feeling grey today

I didn't manage to finish my Econs test
So careless
Worse is I know i could write a good essay for that question
but still, i left myself with insufficient time
Moereover, the weightage of the question is 26/100!

I also didn't win any award for SSEF
I don't actually care if i win any award
but what bothers me is that
even though i'm aware that judging is sometimes quite subjective
and the judging criteria for the competition is vastly different
I'm afraid that this might be reflective of my H3 results =(
Worse still, the rest of the students under my mentor all obtained silver award
and i was the only one who got nothing, not even bronze or merit
They had invited me to treat our mentor together one day
How do i face my mentor? I'm such a disappointment to her!

Haih... failure seemed to knock on my door very frequently nowadays
I'm pissed! I'm not gonna let this happens anymore again!

No comments: