Friday, October 17, 2008

1st pOst

This is the first ever post in my blog.
Want to test out the aesthetics and layouts of my blog.
Let me just talk about Jay Chou's lastest album then.
It's the 魔杰座 album.
Heard that he purposely changed all the names of the songs in this album shown on the cover of it.
Reason being the songs were leaked even before the album is released.
It is such a scam.
My friend who is his die-hearted fan bought it having the idea in mind that the songs are different.
Anyway, Jay Chou has to maximise profit like other businessmen, so i do see nothing wrong in him doing this.
My critics come now.
Songs are not as nice as previous albums.
Singing skill worsens - mumbling for most of the songs.
I do salute him as a music composer but =) as a singer, he still has much to improve apart from rapping which I think he did it better than most of the other Chinese singers if not all.
Songs..only 2 in this album are nice. At most I would reluctantly say that there is 4.
Okay. that is all about him. He is not particularly an artiste that i like anyway.
My critics for him have not been changing since his first album.
So it seems that he has not been responding to people's advice. So be it then.
He has his style but mumbling in replace of singing is definitely not part of it.
P/S: Sorry Jay Chou's fans=)

This post also indicates the beginning of my blogging life=)
Long way to go!

3 comments:

tckeem said...

hi, COOOL blog of your!!Btw im a Jay Chou fan admires mostly his piano skills, what you said its true only 2 song s r nice in this new album. Well, will look forward towards your new post everyday.Cheers!!

candy =) said...

walao tcher. earlier than me summore.

hang....
PUT CBOX LAH!!!!!

Edison Cheam said...

ya...quick put cbox! =)