Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Deepavali

First of all,
Happy Deepavali to those that have not received my wishes.
The atmosphere here in Singapore is definitely not as bustling as that in Malaysia.
I bet there are fireworks for celebration in Malaysia.

Next,
One of my friends told me that people would rather know more about me instead of the cats.
So I should write more about myself.
Quite true I guess but at least you now know what's my favourite animal.
That's a valuable piece of information, don't you think so? =)
maybe not, whatever.

OKay, so what I have been doing for the pst few days?
Mostly playing dotA.
and the gamer name that I use for dotA is Mr. Muggles
Who is Mr. Muggles?
Those who watch Heroes will know who
Besides, my gamer name for CounterStrike is also a chracter from Heroes - Sylar
Cool? he has the unstoppable ability of headshot =)
And yesterday, I also went out with a number of my friends to a studio that we rented.
We kind of formed a rock band and made music there.
We played Cantonese, Chinese as well as English songs, all in rock version =)
I don't really know all of them actually.
We just get people who can sing or play different instruments and group ourselves together
There formed the band=)
The was an Indian Indian among us. I mean he is really from India.
He is a very humorous person.
We then went to a stall nearby to have some Indian food.
There, he told us about how different food that are regarded as Indian food but not truly Indian food are originated.
I do love Indian food actually.

Lastly, I can only go back after 29Nov due to Choir pactices.
How sad=(
Miss my family and friends a lot.
Our choir is ranked 7th in the world currently.
We have just became the champion of the 5th World Choir Games held in Graz.
With an incredibly high score, as mentioned.
Although much has to be sacrificed, it all worths it.
This was when they were announcing our results:

Proud to be part of it!

Okay, that's all.
I have been thinking very hard of what to blog for the past few days actually and I finally gave up.
Let the creativity unleashes naturally.

Painting is easy when you don't know how, but very difficult when you do.
—Edgar Degas

No comments: