Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ProjectWork

Today was the assesment day for PW Oral Presentation.
So glad that PW finally ended!
Can you believe that? It is ended!
It was a great relief=)
And most importantly, all our effort have not been put into waste.
The unlimited time that we have spent in completing our project and rehersing on our OP has eventually been paid off handsomely.
The enormous change in the first draft of our work, be it written report or the presentation slides, compared to our final product is so unbelievable.
I really couldn't expressed in words how grateful I am towards my group members at this point in time.
Also, not to forget, our beloved mentor Mr ChrisHo!
I am sure we all love him=)
All I want to say now is that I cherish the bond that we have forged within our group.
I sincerely want to thank every single one of you for making PW so memorable and enjoyable to me.
I agree to Steffi, it is hard to imagine anyone of us missing from the group as every single one of us contributed in our own way to the synergy that our group possesses.
Without any one of our unique characters, our group spirit might not even exist anymore.
Thanks everyone for making me more discipline XD
Forgive me for all my disruptions during discussions as sometimes I just couldn't stand it but to joke around so as to cheer the group up :P

Today, after our OP, I asked a question: So, what do we do after PW?
JuatYing then replied: Go and eat.
But what I was actually trying to refer to was our PW group.
Since that now our OP has ended, where do we go from here?
Does it mean that we are not going to work together as a group anymore?
Does it mean that our bond is going to weaken as time passed by?
Does it mean that we will just disband?
I asked the question because I suddenly feel a gust of emptiness in me.
Long live Wild Wild WE!

OKay, after that. we went t Bukit Timah Plaza to have Pizza Hut with the other groups that have presented at the morning timeslot.
These are the people:

Bryan, I, YuTong, RuiXian, ZongNing(top)
Joelynn, Steffi, Jolene, Denyse(middle)
Eleanor, JuatYing(Front)
We played 终极密码.
Bingo will taste the "delicious soup" with pepper, cheese, pepsi, cili and what not added.
It looked more like some evil-looking concoction to me.
I got the number twice.
Trust me, you will puke if you taste the soup.
Then, in some unknown ways, ZongNing was asked to perform a dare.
After resisting for quite some time, he finally did it.
He went over the to table beside where someone elses were eating there and sat there for 3 seconds..haha

My PW group also took some picture together there:





Next, I was dragged to Orchard Road by the guys.
Initial plan was to watch Tropic Thunder.
Then somebody said he wanted to save some money.
So in the end, after a long debate, we did nothing but stone outside the cinema.
Afterwhich, we walked to the Borders to look around and see if there was any interesting books.
I then went to Kinokuniya with RuiXian to look for some SAT reference book.
There were 3 different types due to different publishers.
The contents were quite different too.
So I couldn't make up my mind as to which one is the right choice.
And I shall seek opinion from others who are more knowledgable about this.
Lastly, we went to HMV to look at and listen to some of the new albums.

That's still not the end of my day...
We then went over to YuJie's house at Seragoon.
So far....
Anyway, I enjoyed my time there=)
Many others from our class went too.
We played cards and mahjong.
Some of the rest were playing the XBOX or some boardgame.
And I 自摸清一色 today. muahahaha
YuJie's mom was so nice, brought us towel because we were drenched by the rain while walking to her house=)
We also had apple, green tea and oreo.
Moreover, no 10% service charge like the pizza hut=)
It took me 1 hour to get back from YuJie's house

Today was tiring but fun!
Starting from tomorrow, I will resume my research at IMB.
Hopefully it can be completed within this month.

No comments: