Friday, November 7, 2008

FacOuting

Yesterday night, I went to alloha Changi for faculty outing.
Theme: scary.
Around ten from our class were present there.
Went there late because YuRong and I waited for RuiXian and ShiHuan who were having Biology Olympiad competition that ended rather late.
Luckily YuRong was together with me at the Bouna Vista MRT.
Okay, back to the outing, a chalet was booked for the event.
Then, inside there are rooms where I suppose games designed to scare you were going on.
We arrived late, so couldn't really play the games.
Luckily there was still food.
Otherwise RuiXian would have to treat all of us.
Did I see any ghost? No, but there were countless pretty girls :P
Nevertheless, there were still people dressing in weird costumes.
I simply wore a black shirt because I was doing my research in the morning.
How dis I feel about the outing?
Maybe due to the fact that I went there late, I basically did not get the fun of it.
It felt like the event just ended not long after we arrived, not even warmed up.
Till now, I still don't see the meaning why I am blogging about all these.
I just feel like writing something.

Nevermind, Here is another thing that I can talk about:
昨天,我在报纸上读到一则相当可笑的新闻。
标题写着:
马国现任首相阿都拉认为
在马来西亚,来自少数民族也可担任首相。
我究竟该说他极度肤浅抑或是过度自信呢?
凭他的言行举措,想必答案明显只有那个。
他们何时才会成熟独立仍是个未知数,
还说什么掌权者有机会是非马来人!
要达到美国般的开放与民主程度?
我不说不可能啦,只是难如登天而已嘛。
恳请他别再作出类似的发表,
声望已被自己的办事与领导能力左右了,
别再为自己德愚昧加分,雪上加霜。

No comments: