Sunday, May 17, 2009

17 May

A few things to blog about today

1st: Happy Birthday to Calvin :)His birthday was yesterday though.
I knew i had something to blog for yesterday but i just couldn't recall.
Anyway, hopefully Calvin will visit my blog and see his handsome face here.

2nd: Today is LeeHom's Birthday!Happy Birthday man!
Continue to make good music.
You Rock!

3rd: Watched Angels and Demons with LooTing and JiaJun today.I haven't read the book before watching the movie.
I couldn't judge whether the movie is good in terms of the filming
because i was quite overwhelmed by the information that i had to absorb from the story
but what i can say is that the storyline was fantastic!
I finally know why it's called the Angels and Demons.
Fortuntely i didn't read the book before watching it or i would have missed all the thrill.
Thumbs up for the author.

4th: I had my chemistry SPA skill A paper yesterday.
Surprisingly, i was quite satisfied with it.
Usually, you will have at least some regrets after a SPA assessment
but for yesterday's paper i finished it 20 minutes before.
The only thing that i felt imperfect was my handwriting.
I was afraid that i might not be able to finish in time,
so i sped through it since the beginning and as a result my handwriting was horrible but still legible i think :]

OKay, i will update further if there is anymore interesting things happening to me at night. Whee!

No comments: