Monday, May 11, 2009

Boring Day

Today was the make-up holiday for Vesak day.
I was supposed to be doing my homework
but instead i went out with my friends for a 5-hour karaoke :S
Who went?Ziang and Cheo + Wilfred (not in photo)
Expected the kbox rate to be lower as the holiday wasn't a public one
but apparently it doesn't make any difference...
A sad thing to note was that my voice's still broken
but since that i would have no more choir practice
perhaps it's now really a good time for me to train back my singing style for pop songs now

OKay, other random things that i want to blog about:this is the memorial mug to celebrate the tenth year my primary school (lick hung) has shifted
this is the cup that i have been using all the while
and this is also my favourite cup!
cause it is big enough?
Anyway, it was bought back in the year 2001

Next is photo that i took some time backJingbin (the one holding on to 2 soft toys) and my retarded roommate KennSiang...
err...dunno what to add on about them
they are both from 6C =.=

On saturday, choir had a performance
that was probably my last peformance in the choir
and it's definitely my last performance in VCHOnce again, presenting to you, the Basses.

Lastly, another photo that i took in the morning
can you recognise this cute guy?he is none other than LooTing (^-^)V

No comments: