Monday, May 25, 2009

Dilemma

HOT
Can you believe this?
I just woke up with a pool of water underneath my head!!!
OH God, what kind of weather is this?!
you mean i had been sweating profusely while i was sleeping?
i thought the only way a person could wet his/her pillow was by tears
now i would have to wash my pillowcase :@

By the way, i have been surviving without a phone for a week!
Congratulate me man!
My apologies to everyone who has wanted to contact me over the week
i promise to get my phone fixed as soon as possible
i myself couldn't sms and call also okay, it's toturing
and super inconvenient

Another thing
i want to go home for my entire june holiday
but i am facing a dilemma here
i am extremely worried that i will not be studying
it has always been the case when i'm at home
i don't want to let anybody down anymore
but i don't trust myself
How? :S

And today
part of the skin of my index finger peeled off thanks to the floorball stick
now i cant do any pull up..
please recover as soon as possible
i still need to carry my incredibly heavy baggage back home

Last thing
i am having a Spanish exam on thursday
wish me luck!
i am gonna start studying for it later
yeah!

No comments: