Friday, May 29, 2009

Words

Hollow

Well, I haven't been blogging these few days because i really couldn't think of anything interesting to blog about.
Today is the last day of school for term 2.
I am supposed to feel excited but apparently i am not.
Weird isn't it?
what's wrong with me...

On wednesday, choir performed for ArtsFest.
It was the last performance for the 08/09 batch together.
we stayed back after that and sang a few of the old pieces
Lullaby sounded extremely touching on that day
perhaps it's because everybody sang from the bottom of their hearts
i always wanted choir to end as soon as possible
but i totally felt the other way round at that moment
by the way, 08 batch has officially graduated from choir today
and we voted for the new committee members

also, our math tutor MrsYap bought us a cake today to show her appreciation towards us - the most supportive class
how lovely isn't it
she is no longer our form teacher this year but she still treats us as if we are her form class :)
oh, and fortunate enough, it didn't turn into a cake smashing session this time

i am going back to Malaysia tomorrow for my one month holiday
haven't finish packing my stuff yet
my baggage is gonna be super heavy since i am bringing all my notes back
hopefully i can endure the journey to the bus station
i seriously don't understand why i am still feeling so unprepared to go home
i think i am missing something in Singapore
and i couldn't even stay to play soccer with my friends tomorrow morning because i am going back so early :(
MoXiang is coming to play....grrr
okay nevermind...that's not important
hmm... actually i already have a few things in mind that i would like to do during the holidays:
1) Grow as FAT as possible
2) Rest well
3) Study
4) Fix my phone/ buy a new one (the former is preferred)
5) buy a pair of new specs
6) Get a new haircut
7) Karaoke
8) Eat happily
9) Play soccer
and more

arghhh, okay i shall stop here
i am really running out of things to say
let me end off with an example of inconvenience caused by lousy handphones:
today, i went to retrieve my approved leave letter from the teacher's desk so that i can apply leave from boarding school and i saw that JiaJun's approved letter was there too
i hesitated whether to take for him and i chose not to since i didn't have a functional phone to inform him about it
what if he comes to search for it without knowing that i have taken for him and so he can't find it?
Later after school, i met him and he told me that he couldn't find his letter at the pigeonhole when he was actually supposed to look for it at the teacher's table instead
okay that's not the point
the main point was that he wanted to call me and asked me to collect his letter for him if i see it when i am getting mine
but unfortunately he knew that my phone was spoilt so he couldn't contact me
hence, the letter was actually there all the while and we could have save all the trouble if my phone wasn't spoilt
in the end, we both went to the staff room to get the letter together
so funny right? =.=

No comments: