Thursday, June 4, 2009

Another day wasted, and counting...

I am happy today
even at the very beginning of today
Don't ask me why
because i'm not going to tell you. yeah!

Basically, i did nothing except observing the clock ticked for today
i still have not started any revision yet...
and SAT is on SATurday but where is preparation?
i went to a lawyer's mansion in the morning
i wanted to play soccer but ended up juggling the ball myself at the front yard
i started watching HK drama again..
i went to my aunt's house at night
and i played some lame PS2 games with my sister
eg. Tom and Jerry, over the hedge, ... -.-okay now you know why there's a Tom and Jerry pic at the start of my post
please try your best to appreciate my vain attempt in beatifying my blog
i think i have successfully convinced my sis that Tom is a better character to use

oh, before i forget
to my Sg friends,
i went BaLaBabBaBa~ and ate big mac
big mac here costs only rm 8
which is < S$4
hehe! envy not?
that's all, bye!

No comments: