Monday, June 1, 2009

First day of June

Dead
is my phone!
Sent it for operation today
and the surgeon said,
"It's actually a hardware problem, the software is fine."
So the advice was to buy a new phone
because reviving it certainly cost a lot.
Hence, a death cert was issued.

T.T I love the phone a lot!!!
i bought it for RM1k+ last year
and now it's gone
as if i have just thrown the money into the sea because the fishes needed it to buy food
:@ i am already trying my best not to curse
Lets paint a smile on our face and embrace the uncertainties in life as they are precisely the little things that make our life so meaningful and wonderful......
GOSH!!!

okay, forget it. let's talk about something else.
after talking to a friend on msn, i thought that handphone could be a very good analogy for relationship
it started with my friend asking me whether i have repaired my phone
then i told her that the phone is dead and i really really do love that phone
after that she asked, "so sentimental?"
i replied, "yea, cos my ex gave it to me"
of course that was not true
so i added, "nah, JK. it was my dream phone back then"
then she said, "i'm sure that you will have another dream phone now. Go for it!"
"but i cant forget my ex", i said.
She said, "then you can just have 2 phones, or best, put a lanyard on it and hang it over your chest"
and i replied, "2 at a time? i cant multitask well and i am very 专一(loyal)"
"haha, 一脚踏两船",she said =.=
hmm... so i was thinking maybe i should really go get a new phone
do you get the analogy?
okay, anyway, i think i am not so into a new phone now
i will get a temporary phone
so anyone who wants to sell his/her phone (must be in good condition) at a reasonable (preferably cheap) price please come and look for me
and please don't get me wrong. i am talking about the real phone here.
Nothing related to the analogy anymore. think straight!

To ziang:
i knew that you had a wonderful day yesterday
i am so jealous of you
it was indeed a simple yet meaningful birthday celebration
hopefully everyone will be able to experience a birthday celebration of this kind in their life

okay, that's all for today
sorry for the diffuse post
i appreciate brevity also
but this is likely going to be the kind of post you will see in the near future
thanks to my "ex" :S
no phone means no photo
please bear with it
or you can just quit visiting my blog
i wont blame you
see ya

No comments: