Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Normal Day

what an achievement - i woke up at 7.45am today
waited for candy to come fetch me
she came at 8.30am with eleena who was just back from NS
we then went for a "breakfast date" like how candy phrased it
glad that i'm not forgotten
eleena said NS was fun and i didn't doubt that
i know of people who wanted to stay longer
it's just like an outdoor camp after all
and you make a lot of new friends
eleena said she met a person there with a "T" grade for BM because he went fishing on that day and didn't take note of the time, so he just missed it.. WOW
anyway, all the best for all your coming assessments candy
we can hang out after everything's finished

after breakfast, i went home and my mom asked me whether i want to fry 4 eggs for my brother, sisters and her
Sure i said. after all, i am not the one eating them :)
so i cooked and wow
i didn't know how they tasted
but ahem, they looked like roti telur? instead of only telur
my bro and my sis fought for the better egg
i supposed the 3rd and the 4th eggs looked more like food
since my cooking got gradually better with more attemps
i'll upload the pic when i'm free
it's not really that bad i think
at least the eggs are unique in their own way
even if the the taste is only 20%
my love is 80% okay

i finally completed a HongKong Drama and a storybook today
the drama was 老婆大人II, quite funny and touching
the book was The Garden ofEden and Other Criminal Delights by Faye Kellerman
i didn't know what's so interesting about this book but i just managed to finish it
I also played a James Bond PS game with my bro and sis, quite fun
once again, i still haven't started studying
and i hope that i can wake up really soon
2 weeks gone!!!

No comments: