Friday, June 26, 2009

Life Moves On

i'm very sad right now
but i've no time to blog about it now
will update as soon as possible
MJ i'll always miss you

(4/7)Cont...
Well, i finally have the time and mood to blog
Just endured a week of block tests
Left with Chemistry paper1&2
It's on Wednesday, so i practically have 4 days off
Okay, back to what i am supposed to blog about
Why am i so miserable on this day back then

1)Spain lost! and it's losing to USA. Their winning streak had so been ended. How could that happen? It shattered my heart :(

2) I got back my SAT results and it was not up to my expectation.
Although it wasn't really bad considering this was my first time taking it, not to mention without much preparation, i was quite quite disappointed with myself because i knew i could do better. So what now? Do i just accept the result gracefully or work harder and try taking it once more? haih...

3) It was so near to exams and i knew that i would not be able to finish studying everything in time. This naturally signified that i was going to underperform for a second time in block tests and it was totally against what i had vowed to achieve.
Why why why? I'm just an individual who are incapable of self-discupline, am i?

4) Shockingly, Michael Jackson had just passed away so suddenly. My heart nearly skipped a beat when i heard that. It's really a great lost to the world. Extremely talented he was, undeniably, or else he wouldn't be so successful. Exceedingly successul. My heart goes out to all his family members and all his fans who are also affected by his death. He's now in a better place.He was the first person that i admired since i was young, after i watched his MV and concert at my grandma house. I could still remember i used to watch it using video tape because during that time VCDs weren't so popular or maybe VCD weren't even out yet. That was the first time i witnessed a concert that's so large in scale and with a "sea" of people. He was so stylish and i was utterly amazed by his moon walk at that time. I couldn't figure out how he did it. Everything seemed so magical.Actually to think of it, he really did died at the right time. Although he still had an unaccomplished wish of doing his last concert "This Is It", we all know that his performace will not be as good as before and most probably one that's not up to standard. Now that he had left, he could bringing away with him all the glory and remained as a flawless legend in our hearts. No regrets. I just don't understand why geniuses always die young.I think all his album and concert titles are super cool. Also, his music is all-time nice. His voice is one of its kind. My favourite MJ songs are BillieJean, YouAreNotAlone, Dangerous, DirtyDiana, ManInTheMirror and TheyDon'tCareAboutUs.Michael Jackson, you will always be in my heart because you are unparalleled, unrivalled, unsurpassed.

1 comment:

Always Unlucky said...

you'r right I love mj he is in my heart always

I Love you MJ