Saturday, June 6, 2009

Tiring Day

I took my SAT today
For some reason, i went to the test center an hour earlier
then i saw a street soccer court there
tempting me to play but i couldn't find a ball
Anyway, i saw a lot of international students there
mostly Koreans
then i met this girl who could speak so fluently
with the kind of accent
haih, felt so inferior
It was overall a great experience for me
i didn't do any practice test before this
so i somehow got a shock by the format and the timing of the exam
but it's just a minor one, not a big problem
in fact, it made the exam a bit more exciting for me
or maybe it's just because that it was my first time
yea, as you know, first time is alwasys that exciting
So how did i do for the exam?
I am not exactly sure
but i think the maths section can score full marks if nothing goes wrong :P
as for the english section
ahem... i think i kind of guessed a little too many of the questions
should have left them blank since wrong answers will cause your marks to be deducted
Nevermind, it's over
just pray that i would get a high score
i don't want to waste the money

No comments: