Saturday, July 4, 2009

What's next?

OMG i just saw michael jackson's "this is it" rehersal footage.
It's evident that he put in a lot of effort to make the concert a fantastic one for his fans.
Ah...so wasted! Why is life so unfair?
It really makes me want to cry.

It's just one day after my last paper for last week and i have watched 4 movies in total - 保持通话(Connected), Night at The Musuem 2, 赤壁(Red Cliff)1 & 2.
赤壁1 & 2 lone took my about 6 hours. Nice man.
Regarding my block tests, i am not doing well.
I feel so sorry to disappoint my teachers again.
GP was difficult. Hopefully i can pass. Not likely though.
Econs was a mess. Usually when i get this kind of feeling after the test, my grade is not going to turn out nice.
Bio was all my fault. I left some of the topics unrevised and how unlucky they appeared on the essay section.
Math was the only one that i could score an A for consolation but i lost it already because i did the test very slowly and in the end i left out sufficient marks to deny myself of an A.
Chem is my only hope now. I still have 3 days before taking Chemistry paper1&2. I must get an A for this to regain some self-worth.
Argh...when would i start getting back to normal?!!!
It getting very near to A lvls already.
Must peak at the right time!
In search of an ordinary life, i realise that i don't like to be an ordinary person. Not at all and this is it!

Enough said, let me introduce some songs :)
I have been listening to the radio over the holidays, so i am quite updated now.
1) 天后 - 陈势安
i know there are better voices than his but i think his voice is good enough for the song. I just wouldn't get bored listening to this song repeatedly. For your information, his album isn't out yet.
2) 如果我变成回忆 - Tank
3) 寂寞先生 - 曹格
Sorry, i don't like his latest album "Supermarket". I will to listen to the album again soon. This is probably the best song in the album.

Lastly, i am very obsessed with this song lately
Unbreakable - WestlifeWeatlife's MVs are always very elegantly filmed.
This MV is quite touching.
Okay that's all for today.
I will have to readjust my biological clock.
Nowadays, i couldn't fall asleep at night and i couldn't stay awake in the afternoon.
Very disturbing.

No comments: