Saturday, July 18, 2009

Sound The Horn

YESTERDAY
-------
    Got back my bio paper
    let's not talk about how i did
    because it's just too disheartening
    All that i know is deja vu.

    After school, i went to cut my hair at coro
    It's a 2 month-old new salon
    It made me even more depressed
    because the haircut was like shit
    And worse, it's going to appear in the yearbook
    since my class is retaking the class photo on Monday
    T.T i don't want to go to school
    You know what, the hairdresser even gave me a few vouchers
    and asked me to invite my friends there to cut
    Eh please! you want to commit evildoings don't drag me along
    Go and retrain yourself please

    At 6.00pm, i went to Shodoku at Heeren for JuniorsTreatSeniors
    It was quite fun
    because yurong and i ate S$30 worth of food each
    I must first say a big thank you to Dominic
    whom we suspect had secretively gone to watch movie with Heather
    and therefore both of them "conincidentally" unable to go for the JTS
    so we could take his share ^.-
    Hmm, so what did we have?
    We both ordered ribs
    It was pork and it took me quite some effort to finish it
    then we ordered 2 big plates of vege and mushroom
    By the time we were finishing it, we were already extremely full
    and completely bored of the food...
    Lastly, we had a pancake with banana and chocolate on it
    and it was super tasty i assure you
    For drinks, we also had 2 overpriced coca cola
    Even now i can feel that the food is still being digested in my stomach
    I think it can last me the entire day

    Oh, and the guys from my class started this funny idea
    now, all the guys in my class are known as Baking Boys
    with 队长 - 豆沙
    i think yurong's name is the cutest - 蛋挞
    We got so high during JTS and we sang all the lame songs
    like pokemon, digmon.....(remix)
    Bryan was teased for his shirt again
    not the camera shirt this time
    but some weird "all things are one" shirt

    I reached boarding school at 11pm
    Took a shower
    Mousehunt for a while
    then started watching Slumdog Millionaire
    I always wanted to watch it
    but always had a reason not to
    It was quite nice
    I like the story and the slums
    It's quite enlightening i must say
    By the time i finished the movie,
    it's already 3+am


TODAY
-------
    Couldn't wake up for breakfast in the morning
    but i wasn't hungry anyway
    the food is still in my stomach
    Woke up at 9am and went Lido to watch Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince
    We watched the 11am slot at lido 4
    Should have watched the 10.30 instead because it's in lido classic
    The seats in lido 4 were so uncomfortable!
    I fell asleep half way through the movie
    Too tired
    or maybe i just don't like this kind of movies
    I think the movie's indeed not very nice

    Had a msn convo with ShiHuan
    He finally came online
    He complained that i told him to go online but had nothing to say to him
    So you know how 无聊 we were
    He said he's a quiet person and i said i'm shy
    He then taught me how to say i love you in Tamil
    I wonder where he learnt it from
    Maybe he has an indian girlfriend that he is not telling us
    After that, we started making emo sentences
    like those that he always posted on facebook
    and said that they're what "sudden inspirations"

    These are some of the "sudden inspirations" we had:
    我遇見你是最美麗的意外
    你碰上我却是万分的无奈
    (sad)

    对我而言,美的定义就是你
    (this one is sweet. i think it's the way you would feel when you are deeply in love with someone)

    在我的字典里,你就是美的定义
    在我的世界里,你就是生存意义

    冬天的伤感,似乎弥漫着
    秋天的低落,仿佛蔓延着
    春天的幸福,犹如洋溢着
    夏天的祝福,我还收藏着

    爱犹如烟花;璀璨,却即失
    (this one i like it very much personally)

    爱人的泪水,融化我冰冷的心
    情人的微笑,掀开我灿烂的天

    Although the sentences are just so so
    but given that it's impromtu
    i think it's very good already
    haha

    I have told ShiHuan that i'm going to compete with him on facebook
    in "sudden inspirations"
    Let's see whose posts are more emo
    Muahahaha

    Malaysia vs Man UMalaysia's goals are quite cool :)
    They are going to have another match on Monday
    because Man U's match in Jakarta is cancelled

No comments: