Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The ComeBack

Once again, i didn't do well for my block tests
I felt very bad
because many of my teachers had come to me
and all that they were saying to me was
"you could have done well easily
what happen to you?"
and then they would ask "are you encountering this problem that problem..."
Why couldn't they just scold me for not working hard enough?!
because that would make me feel a lot better...
So what do all these mean?
It means that I'm going to START STUDYING!I don't know if you would agree with me
but i think it's still not too late
I'm not going to let my teachers down again
otherwise i really don't deserve to have such good teachers
Also, for the sake of my own future,
there is no reason why i should slack anymore
So, please forgive me if i'm not updating my blog very often
as that will really save me quite some time
-------

July 29
My birthday
First of all, i would like to thank LooTing, JiaJun and ZhiTao
for their birthday performance for me at 12am
Although both the guitarist and the singer were out of tune
i really did appreciate what you guys had done for me
I love the card also (:
Thank you so much!
Next, thank you to everyone else that had sent me birthday wishes
My famiily, my classmates, my friends...
I love all of you!
There is one person that i would like to specially mention
She is Jaci
It really surprised me that she could still remember my birthday
I was so touched by that
and i promise i will never forget her birthday!

No comments: