Monday, July 13, 2009

MayBe

OMG, i finally found someone who thinks the same way i thought!
LaToya Jackson believes that her brother Michael Jackson was murdered for his money in a conspiracy by shadowy hangers-on.
This was exactly the theory that i told JiaJun right when i was back in Singapore 2 days after Michael's death.
What came into my mind straight after i heard about his death was that it's too well-timed.
The immediate disappearance of his personal doctor further raised my suspicion.
Indeed, I agree that Micheal worth more dead than alive.

    "I believe Michael was murdered," LaToya said. "I felt that from the start. Not just one person was involved, rather it was a conspiracy of people. He was surrounded by a bad circle. Michael was a very meek, quiet, loving person. People took advantage of that. People fought to be close to him, people who weren’t always on his side."

    [for more information]

    "I am going to get down to the bottom of this," she added. "I am not going to stop until I find out who is responsible. Why did they keep the family away? It’s not about money. I want justice for Michael. I won’t rest until I find out what -- and who -- killed my brother."
-------
我要快乐
我要能睡得安稳
有些人
不抱了才温暖
离开了才不恨
我早应该割舍

《我要快乐》- 张惠妹

No comments: