Thursday, July 16, 2009

It's NOT right!

Whee! KennSiang just threw me a KitKat.
I wonder when was the last time a had KitKat.
It tasted extremely nice but my favourite is still TimTam (:

Got a stupid demerit for late-coming today
It's funny to even think about it.
They told us that we are not having flag-raising in the morning as a H1N1 preventive measure
By common sense, it naturally means that we can go to school later
It was the practice all along
What's the matter as long as we reach school before 7.50am for the first lesson?
However, to my surprise, she said she was instructed to "hunt" for the scholars who arrive at school later that 7.30am
WOW, impressive man.
what should i say? Bravo! you had a wonderful yield today.
she caught 100 to 200 scholars this morning
How astonishing! Why so sudden? No warning at all?
I didn't even notice that i was actually breaking the "school rule"
I bet many of the other scholars were the same
otherwise she wouldn't have had such a "huge success"
So, why doing this instead of telling us that we have to come to school before 7.30am?
Is that the way of doing things?
because that's exactly the message that the school is sending to ths students
What disgusted me more was that my local friends told me that they came at 7.45am but they weren't caught for late-coming
So what's this now?
They purposely targeted on the scholars?
whytheDISCRIMINATION?
I simply think that they are making a fool of themselves.

Speaking of my boarding school, it's worse.
We already have a confirmed case of H1N1.
The person's just staying a level above me
He uses the same elevator that i use everyday
And yet, the boarding school isn't alerting the boarders of this
why is this so? what are you people waiting for?
are you going to wait until the entire block gets infected?
It's weird how they manage situation like this.

Okay, enough of these.
I bought the "mugger handbook" of Organic and Inorganic Chemistry.
All because i lost to peer pressure!
All the guys in my class bought it.
It's S$6!!!
Apart form the fact that it's overpriced, I am quite worry that my "investment" will go into waste since there is a high possibility that i will not read the booklet and just put it on my shelf to collect dust
Arghh...hopefully i will not
BECAUSE the opportunity cost is an absolutely mesmerizing cup of starbucks coffee ):

I watched this movie yesterday:The Notebook
you seriously must watch this if you are a fan of romance
the plot is super nice!
I would say that this is classic!

To ShiHuan:
I don't want to play with you anymore.
There is no fun playing a game that the opponent has absolute advantage in.
They call me sneaky, that's not my name! :@

No comments: