Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stop Existing and Start Living

I just watched MichaelJackson's memorial.
It made me cried like crazy.
I really want to salute Michael Jackson once again
and this time, not for the talent that he had impressed on us
but for being such a great humanitarian.
He was magnanimous.
He had a big heart and had never stopped giving.
He saw things with his heart.
He was pure, honest and caring.
His music is starting to make more and more sense to me.
From now on, i must make that change,
living what the man really meant with his music
and making his life worth living.
-------

Finally completed block tests 2.
Chemistry papers 1&2 were okay
although i didn't managed to finish both the papers.
Have to improve on time management next time.

I'm quite happy at the moment. Yeah man!

No comments: